Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Missing

Right Hand Man is gone on spring break this week.

I miss him. Beloved Spouse does as well. He said, "I was thinking about him today. I miss him. This is what it will be like when he goes for real".

We've had him around for 22 years and I'm still not ready for him to leave. I hope he goes right from our house to the house he shares with his wife. He's got a pretty sweet gig here, so I don't think he is any hurry to leave.

My fear now is that they will all start leaving at the same time. The daughter graduates next year, the next boy 3years after that. Then Wickers follows him out 3years later. 3 kids in 6 years. It seems like a long time on paper, but in time, not so much.

But it certainly isn't tomorrow, so I should stop thinking about it, and live in the moment of today.

I'll start by getting ready for the return of the first born and be grateful he still wants to come home!  

A good mother would!

No comments:

Post a Comment