Thursday, March 20, 2014

shopping cart

T-Rex has gotten an entry level position with Walmart bringing the carts in from the parking lot.

The store is so big that they have 2 people on every shift that have to bring the carts into the corral so shoppers have them to grab before they walk into the store.

Carts are not a renewable resource!

Who knew?!?!

I have taken it for granted all these years, never given it another thought at all, on how shopping carts got back to the store for me to grab when I needed to shop.

So I didn't think about who it would impact when I chose not to put it back in the corral and just leave it in the parking lot.

I didn't think about who had to go out in the rain, sleet, snow, and cold to bring carts inside so it would be dry for my merchandise. I just knew to be annoyed when it wasn't there, or when it wasn't dry.

I now have appreciation for the people who do that.

It is my son.

I apologize for my rudeness for all these years of not even trying to think about how the carts got back in the store. What, were there some cart elves that magically brought them back in???

I apologize for every rude and frustrated thought I had about how wet, or cold, my cart was after you worked so hard to bring it in.

I promise to ALWAYS put my cart away from this point forward and when you pass me with a row of carts going back into the store, you will get a smile and thank you.

a good mother would!

No comments:

Post a Comment