Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy Birthday!!!!

This blog is one year old!!!!

Yesterday.

Yes, I'm that on top of things.

I find it compelling that I started this blog over concern about Smoochie starting his new therapy regime.

A year later, I'm making another leap of faith.  He was expelled, or "mutually agreed to withdraw", depending on who you believe, and will begin therapy full time.  No more school for my sweet baby.  And I have no idea how we are going to pay for it.

And I don't even care.

That Friday afternoon when we got the terrible news about Smoochie, I flew over to our parish Blessed Sacrament chapel and spilled my pain to the Lord.  This child belongs to Him and is on loan to me.  I know that this is the correct path.  I know that it will be ok.

So happy birthday blog!  Even though life hadn't changed much in the last year, everything has in fact changed.

Wonder what will happen this year?  Whatever it is....the Lord has it!

Trust in Him.

a good mother would!

No comments:

Post a Comment