Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Birthdays.

I turned 49 yesterday.  Buggy turned 15.

I worked, ran errands, had dinner with BS and my best friends, flew home and cooked dinner for the family.
Prepped food for the party, threw a cake in the oven really quick, flew to the vigil mass.  Our new driver as of Saturday, Bella, drove the kiddos home from mass in foul, snowy weather and kept everyone alive!

BS and I then went to the parish Trivia Night to support the seminarians with 4 other couples and 200 other "friends".  Father blessed our food, and our beer! And then we proceeded to answer 100 absurd trivia questions consuming toooo much food.  A toast at midnight, hugs and kisses to my love and friends, a final blessing to send us out into the New Year and off we went.

One. of. the. best. birthdays. ever!!!!

Did you notice how that was all about me?

Buggy got his cake "thrown" into the oven.

sigh.

He did get the one thing he wanted more than anything and did go to mass with us.

When we got home, he said, "Can we eat the cake tomorrow, mom?"

Yes, dear son.  Tomorrow will be all about you....

a good mother would......

No comments:

Post a Comment