Friday, December 6, 2013

wept....

Sweet Smoochie attacked the resource teacher at mass today.

Apparently it is frowned upon autistic 8 year olds playing "knock out" with their teachers.

He was promptly expelled.

I get it, I really do.  I managed to keep it together until we got outside to the parking lot.  I wept all the way to the car.

I wept during the phone call to my husband to let him know what happened.

I dropped the boy off at home and immediately when to our church.  And then I wept to Jesus. I mean middle eastern professional griever weeping.  It  has been at least 3 years that I have been that heart broken.  I need a path, some guidance, a direction, to move forward.

Do you want to know what He said?

Trust Me.

The answer to your all your questions.

So I will trust Him.  And maybe, just maybe I will stop weeping.

a good mother would.....

No comments:

Post a Comment