Wednesday, December 11, 2013

anger

Now I'm just ticked.

That school had my son for 3 semesters.

I entrusted them with my most precious treasure.  I laughed with them, cried with them, and loved them.

Then it all got thrown away.

I understand how and why it happened.  But I will never understand the way it was done.  So quick, under duress with no recourse, no hope.  So. not. Catholic.

Today I got a form in the mail to "withdraw" my student from the school. Oh. HELL. NO!!!

No note.  No explanation. No letter.  Not even a post it note for crying out loud!

I quickly left a voice mail, that there must have been an misunderstanding.  My son was not with drawn from the school.  Please call me.

We'll see if the principle does.  It is ridiculous the lack of compassion in these Catholic Schools especially in regards to special needs.

It could make you loose the faith.  Luckily I think I'll keep mine....

a good mother would!

No comments:

Post a Comment