Tuesday, January 22, 2013

love more....

I am blessed to be loved by a man that cares about my every breath.  Loves me despite my faults, errors and pain that I cause him.  We have created many beautiful children together and he provides for my every need and even some of my wants.  I have no worries when I rely on him to take care of me and trust without doubt in his judgement. Want to know this man's name???

Jesus.

Do you love Him that much to make Him appear to be your husband?  I hope so. I don't everyday. But I try.   BS will often say that there is another man in our marriage and his name is Jesus. So hopefully we achieve it more often than not.

On this day when we are remembering the anniversary of the loss of the humanity of the unborn, we need to strive to love Him more.  Up close and personal.  Like a spouse.  To be a saint.

That is what will bring about the change of hearts and end the lies that our society is drinking like Jim Jones Kool Aid.  This pure, trusting, forgiving, and prayerful relationship that will draw others to it.

We grieve the loss of 50 million people.  We need to remember their mothers.  That is a lot of mothers who made the decision to kill and regret it.  There are a lot of mothers that don't.  They both need our prayers, compassion, and the mercy of God.

So even though today we spend a lot of time missing, and grieving,  the loss of the babies...we need to be aware of their mothers.  They have to be everywhere, right in front of us.  Pray for them too, and love them....

a good mother would...

No comments:

Post a Comment