Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I don't know...

There is a DISGUSTING video that a pro-abortion (can't call them pro-choice anymore, don't ya know!) group put out to "celebrate" the 40th anniversary of Roe.  I don't know how you "celebrate" that, but whatever.  Pro-lifers commemorate it, we certainly don't celebrate it.  This video is beyond creepy, perverted, and vile.

Pro-lifers everywhere are spreading it like wildfire.  The group that made it is laughing all the way to the bank.  You see, there is no such thing as bad publicity, especially to people that celebrate abortion.  So we have helped spread this awful thing...I'm not even sure what to call it, and it's message much further than if we'd left it under the rock from which it crawled!

I don't know if was helpful to show this to everyone, everywhere.  That's why I'm not telling you where to find it, or giving a link.  I just wanted to comment on how I felt unsure about us helping them spread their message.  Pointing out how awful it is is just pointing out the obvious.  These people think abortion is good, we point out that is bad.  They don't care.  They won't care about this video being bad either.  Pointing out their depravity doesn't change the culture.  It just drives more people to their web pages, twitter feeds and facebook.

They are happy that we are revolted by it.  And we let it show.

I think that was a bad idea.....

No comments:

Post a Comment