Friday, July 5, 2013

Done...part 2

I just checked my stats and the last time I posted was in MAY!

Seriously, how did 2 months get past me?!?!?!

Maybe it's because it was the end of school and I. was. done. with. that.  And then we FINALLY sold the house!!!!  It took us 4 more days to get the last of the stuff out of house that we had moved out of last year! No time for bloggging with that whole mess going on!~

The Lord soooo knows what He is doing doesn't He???  We moved last year on July 4th.  The house went on the market on Labor Day, last year.  And we closed on June 5th of this year.  We had $14,0000 in out of pocket medical bills, (just LOVE autism to no end) double house payments, utility bills and school tuition.  I did start working part time, and besides taking our savings down to single digits, I have no idea how we did it.  The good Lord knew this was where we needed to be and we just had to wait for the little family who finally bought our house to be ready to buy.

The new owner was pregnant with a little girl and due on July 19th.  That just so happens to be Bella's birthday.  No coincidence there!!!!  She actually had the baby on June 23 which is 2 days before T-Rex's birthday.  And they just love, love, love the house.  Her parents live in the next neighborhood down from ours, so I firmly, truly believe with all my heart, that my house was meant for them.  We just had to wait for them to be ready, and while it was a test of faith and prayerful perseverance, I have no doubt that the Lord was working His plan.

So, I am done being a homeowner.  Since the savings were wiped out, we will be here for who knows how long until we get back on our feet.  I'm very happy....BS not so much.  The children are conflicted.  But they move out, eventually, so their vote doesn't count for much! LOL  So very grateful that the Lord put us in a big, old beautiful house with plenty of room that we can afford and that is a most perfect location.  It's okay that I don't own it.

I'll just keep on making it a home, because,

A good mother would!

No comments:

Post a Comment