Saturday, April 6, 2013

Redoubling the Efforts.....



I thought I had a really decent Lent.  Not horrible like in some years past, but not super great where you can feel the Lord moving in your life everyday.  But I did increase my prayer efforts, made it to confession, was able to work on the kiddos and generally felt good about it.

That is when I should have realized that I was kidding myself.

Suddenly during Holy Week, I realized I wasn't ready for Easter.  40 Days wasn't long enough!!!

I thought I was crazy, but I talked to some of my girlfriends....and they said the same thing!!!

So we are redoubling our efforts and continuing our Lent, but with joy thrown in....

We are all going to try and do the same things everyday, keep track of it and make a spiritual bouquet for Our Lady.  That seems like a super way to spend the 50 days of Easter!

Now I'm glad that Easter has arrived and I can make something of that season too instead of just eating chocolate!

Because,

a good mother would!

No comments:

Post a Comment