Saturday, January 5, 2013

a mother like me...

I have been stalking following several blogs for the last couple of months.  Every so often, they'll ask if anyone has started to blog and I would think, "I should do that".  And I never did.  Life got in the way, I didn't want to learn anything new, I didn't think people would want to  hear  read what I had to say.  I follow a couple of IF ladies who haven't conceived.  I follow a couple of IF ladies who have conceived, or adopted.  I follow several home school mothers of large families, many of them still bearing children, and I follow a couple autism mothers of small families who are afraid to have more children.  But I have never seen a mother of a large family with autistic children who was done bearing children. (yes, I'm that old!) I didn't find any mother's like me, so here I am!!! A community of one! It's okay if you don't listen...I'll keep talking anyway!  And trust me...I'm used to it by now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment