Friday, August 29, 2014

relief...

Things have been a little tense around here.

The Beloved Spouse and I are both discerning making employment changes. T-Rex was finally fired from Wal Mart and we got the other 3 into school. Right hand man seems to be thinking about making some changes, but hasn't. Smoochie has been doing his "thing".

Until this week.

Right Hand man got so drunk Tuesday night that he blacked out. He left a mess in the bathroom that thankfully the BS found before the other kids did. Wednesday morning at staff my boss tried to throw me under the bus. I didn't go willingingly, which surely was a surprise to no one.  Wednesday night Smoochie decided to run a fever and I was up from 2:30 am onward. Thursday morning, after I had no sleep, BS decided to go all cray cray on me.

It. was. ugly.

After an apology and  him leaving for work with both of us crying, I prayed and prayed at prayer group that morning. Thank goodness for holy,catholic, women friends!!!!

The BS and I went out to dinner Thursday night and worked out the issues. And had some make up martial relations. It kinda made me sad that we don't fight more often!

After dinner we came to the conclusion for which position BS should accept. What. a. relief!!!!!!

He is walking around today with world OFF his shoulders. I, too, have a tremendous sense of peace. This is the right decision for our family and I don't think we would both have such a sense of relief it were the wrong one.

No matter what happens, the Lord is in charge and it will be His will that will be done. He's got this.

So I'll just continue to be relieved!

A good mother would!


No comments:

Post a Comment